Is There Someone Who Can Perform Water Removal For My Los Gatos Laundry Room On Weekends?
SERVPRO Techs Provide Water Removal for Los Gatos Homes
Whether the damage comes from an overfilled washing machine spilling water everywhere or a damaged water supply line, it can be stressful for homeowners to deal with when these failures happen. However, there is a team that is always available to assist you.
SERVPRO technicians can come to your home within hours of your initial contact to perform water removal for your Los Gatos home's laundry room.
Why Is It Important to Perform Water Removal Quickly?
Water damage acts more quickly than you might think, which can end up costing you even more in repairs in the long run.
- Water saturates surfaces within minutes of contact.
- Within the first 24 hours, drywall can begin to break down. Metals can tarnish and finishes from nearby furniture may bleed and stain flooring.
- In the first 48 hours, mold can begin to grow. You may start noticing a musty odor. Paint on waterlogged walls may begin to blister.
- In the first week, water damage can significantly affect your home's drywall, flooring, and subflooring, as well as potentially corrode metal surfaces in your laundry room. Electrical systems might be vulnerable due to moisture exposure.
- After more than a week, professional mitigation is a must for restoring your home. Demolition of some structural materials may be necessary to return it to a safe condition.
How Does SERVPRO Dry My Kitchen After Water Damage?
If your laundry room area is small, SERVPRO techs can focus on moving affected furniture, like chairs and tables, to a different area of the home for cleaning with EPA-registered antimicrobial solutions and drying with air movers and dehumidifiers. Weep holes may be drilled to address moisture accumulation in and behind your walls, and exterior walls may need insulation temporarily removed. Porous insulation solutions like cellulose or cotton may need to be disposed of entirely to prevent the risk of mold proliferation in your home.
SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno aids homeowners with service that makes their properties look, "Like it never even happened." You can call (408) 600-2020 at any time of the day or night to begin cleanup.
Click here for more information about Los Gatos.