About SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno
Artur Sargsyan, Rafik Mandanian, Vaheh Mandani
Owners of SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno
Since arriving in California, we have provided an invaluable service to businesses and residents of Los Gatos. By creating a team that is both from the community and for the community we have established ourselves as the go-to provider for restoration and cleaning services. We have worked on substantial commercial projects in Silicon Valley and helped residents keep an aging building clean and livable, at SERVPRO we believe there is no job too big and no job too small.
Some of our team members live in the foothills of the Santa Cruz mountains, others near the independent boutiques of downtown Los Gatos. However, we all come together to celebrate Californian culture; whether that be a visit to the historic Forbes Flour Mill or a team-building exercise along Vasona Lake. However, when work begins, we get our heads down and provide a service worthy of a half-century in the restoration industry.
Disasters do not always happen during office hours. We make a simple promise to all of our community to arrive onsite within four hours of your emergency phone call. Our technicians can conduct an expert assessment of the job-site before bringing in the necessary equipment to get your home, business or possessions back to a pre-loss condition, "Like it never even happened."
We adhere to the strictest regulations and ensure all of our team members are fully-certified before working in our Los Gato / Monte Sereno franchise. Our operations manager Arin Bagheri has worked right here for 12 years and brings extensive expertise to every service, not just large commercial contracts. For fire/ water damage, mold remediation, water cleanup, or natural disaster, we are always on hand to help Los Gatos and the surrounding community.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician