Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Los Gatos is famed for its hot, dry summers. However, it is only us that live here who know about the long, wet winters. Each year we get around 22 inches of rainfall in a four-month period which can find a home in crawlspaces, attics or basements. Damp spots can cause problems if left unchecked, with mold spores able to settle and produce colonies in as little as 48 hours.
We serve our community by removing the signs of mold buildup, remediating the affected area and applying anti-microbial paints or treatments to ensure it cannot return. All of our technicians are trained in mold remediation here on the west coast of California, so we know how to spot mold and how to treat it.
By educating our team of Los Gatos based employees in the behavior of mold spores and expected growth habits we can effectively remedy it. Mold spores are microscopic airborne particles that settle on areas of moisture where they can proliferate. SERVPRO can use negative air-pressure to establish a containment zone and use HEPA filters to help remove these particles from the surrounding air.
We learned how to deal with mold by servicing the communities of Monte Sereno and Los Gatos, so we are more than happy to share our knowledge. Mold prevention benefits all of us, including our team who live and work right here.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (408) 600-2020
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (408) 600-2020
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: