How Costly is it to Hire a Water Restoration Company?
Water damage can shudder your business indefinitely. SERVPRO has the know how to make it, "Like it never even happened."
An Efficient Restoration Process to your Los Gatos Business Saves Time and Money in the Long Run
Your business in Los Gatos may represent your livelihood as well as the primary income for your employees. The cost of restoration includes fees to a reputable company, but it also consists of the loss due to days closed and client erosion. Rather than considering a water technician as a cost, consider him a worthy investment necessary to protect your commercial interests.
Business owners in Los Gatos who face water damage should call SERVPRO to their side. Our certified team members are ready to answer your call around the clock, and our Green Fleet jumps into action as soon as you need us. When you choose to trust our knowledge, you can traverse all aspects of returning your business to regular operations with the peace of mind that comes with being in the hands of experts. Whether you are planning for inventory or filing your insurance claim, you can trust that our team will provide a knowledgeable assessment of the situation to plan accordingly.
Why should I hire a water restoration company?
When you face the water damage in your business, you may consider do-it-yourself solutions to extract water and get the situation back on track. However, you run the risk of leaving issues unattended, causing problems in the future, such as mold or compromised structural elements. Our SERVPRO team helps you hedge your risks by using state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to spot underlying issues that could come to light. For example, to prevent mold, we focus on the following-
- Monitoring Humidity- the goal is to achieve an average moisture level for your business. We track it with advanced technology, including infra-red moisture sensors which point us to hidden water accumulations
- Drying - aside from air circulators, pumps and dehumidifiers we use techniques such as injecti-dry and drying mats to address each surface in need of drying
- Disinfecting- we eliminate excess bacteria with EPA approved antimicrobial solutions and foggers that allow us to reach all corners of your business
SERVPRO of Los Gatos/Monte Sereno is your partner in times of emergency. Contact us at (408) 600-2020 and let us be an active part of getting your business back online. Our goal is to leave it "Like it never even happened."
More about Los Gatos.
What Challenges Exist in Drying Flood Damage in Los Gatos Homes?
This is just some of the equipment at our disposal to restore your home. We are prepared to handle any of your water damage restoration needs.
With Humid Conditions and Other Obstacles Existing After a Flood, Drying Efforts can Become a Challenge
As the standard of a request as drying and water recovery might be for Los Gatos homes after a water loss or flood, many challenges and obstacles can prevent this from being successful. Flooding can be among the more destructive disasters to impact properties, especially with many homes in the area being ranch-style properties. Split-level homes with partial subterranean construction can be directly affected by natural flooding spreading throughout your community.
As much as flood damage in Los Gatos homes can vary, specific elements are fundamental and universal to each recovery job. Water removal and drying are needed actions taken to reduce the damage that flooding can do in a property and get you back to your routine as soon as possible. To accomplish this in the efficient timeline that we seek to provide, our SERVPRO team relies on a crafted blend of industry-leading equipment, experienced water restoration personnel, and fast response to the emergency. Initial actions taken immediately can help slow the progression of migrating water throughout the property, allowing us to focus on the structure's drying needs.
What Are the Principles of Drying?
Drying balances specific elements working together to eliminate moisture both in the environment and trapped in porous materials or contents. Each of these elements impacts the others, meaning that less of one means another factor must increase to compensate. The appropriate blend of these drying principles can change from one location to the next and often plays on the atmospheric conditions and readings conducted during the job scoping phase. This evaluation helps to determine the current conditions and how to best approach moisture removal and restoration for these readings after a flood. These disasters can also introduce other obstacles that could impact the pace of drying, such as debris, silt, and solids. At its base levels, moisture removal can break down into three elements:
Temperature – Heat quickens the movement of molecules and can improve the chemical reactions necessary to facilitate evaporation. Lower temperatures can slow the progression of drying.
- Airflow – The air movement can be vital to the drying process, but it can also hinder it. When vapor pressure brings higher humidity into drier spaces to even out, the higher moisture content can be an additional challenge for drying efforts.
- Humidity – Higher moisture conditions that exist for prolonged periods can provide ideal conditions for mold growth. However, moisture content knowledge can also ensure the right dehumidification tools get used to regulating these conditions for rapid drying.
Should Repairs Happen First?
Repairs are a necessary part of flood recovery in your home, especially with natural flood scenarios. Controlled demolition is one of the critical elements of managing contamination, as affected materials and contents can get removed and discarded before further migration of these effects can occur. With a group of in-house contractors available to respond with our SERVPRO technicians, we can provide efficient reconstruction solutions and temporary repairs to allow for mitigation to be a more practical approach. Initial repairs for your flooded structure might target:
- Roof Damages
- Structural Openings
- Penetration Points
How Does Water Migration Occur?
The movement of water also plays a vital role in recovering the property after a flood loss in Los Gatos. Intruding water can move fast through single-story structures, allowing surface exposure to be a considerable concern and other factors that can contribute to more widespread migration of moisture, contaminants, and water. There are several methods of moving water throughout the property after a flood, but often these fall into a few primary categories:
- Vapor Pressure – High and low-pressure vapor areas exist between the environment outside of the house, areas in structural cavities, and the central atmosphere in the affected areas. The environment is always seeking to establish a balance of these conditions, allowing for water vapor to migrate from one area of the property to another.
- Liquid Migration – The literal traveling of water from its penetration points throughout the structure is the most direct and visible damage path in flooding conditions. These threats require extraction and water removal equipment to address.
- Saturation – Standing water can present exposure concerns for porous materials like wood plank flooring, drywall, carpeting, and other sensitive surfaces. The absorption of water can allow migration to continue into structural cavities and be a more significant obstacle for restorers.
As challenging as flood losses might be, you can count on the experience and equipment of our SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno team to make it "Like it never even happened." Contact us today at (408) 600-2020.
How Long Does It Take To Clear Out My Los Gatos Home After A Water Spill?
We are here for you!
For A Thorough and Professional Response, Have SERVPRO Restore Your Los Gatos Home
What Can I Expect From A SERVPRO Response?
To ameliorate the effects of water damage in a Los Gatos home, each SERVPRO Response Team uses a four-part restoration process:
• Initiation – This part is the first contact with each customer. It is where we collect the information on the disaster and schedule a service visit. It also includes our arrival on-site, the walk-through, and initial consultation with the customer. If an agreement is reached, then the team begins initial services such as lowering the interior humidity and moving property out of the way for other tasks.
• Plan – Now, we collect data to determine exactly what it takes to fully restore each home. Technicians use moisture meters and other detection equipment to check all property touched by the water. The information allows us to figure out what has to be thrown out or can be restored.
Those First Two Parts Seem Like a Lot of Planning and Not Much Else, What’s Next?
The Initiation and Planning can be accomplished in a day or less, and the first tasks support everything else we accomplish:
• Execution – This is where we complete the water removal and humidity reduction in your Los Gatos home. Technicians also perform any disposal operations and use drying equipment to draw water out of personal and structural property like recliners and drywall.
• Close-Out – This final stage is where the team leader ensures each task is completed and then performs a walk-through with the homeowner to ensure their satisfaction.
Is That Everything?
Yes, unless our SERVPRO team leader and the customer find something on the walk-through. If that happens, our team repeats step three and four until everything is finished.
To learn more about what SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno can do for your home, call us at (408) 600-2020 today. We are here for you.
I Need to Handle the Fire Damage in My Property After a Kitchen Fire. Where Do I Begin?
Cleaning after kitchen fires is challending. SERVPRO has the know how and experience to restore your home.
Start by Contacting SERVPRO Professionals to Perform Fire Damage Restoration in Your Los Gatos Residence
A fire can leave you wondering how to begin restoring your Los Gatos residence. Thankfully, the restoration professionals from SERVPRO can help you get your property to its pre-emergency state. During the years we have been in business, we have restored thousands of homes to their former glory.
What’s the benefit of hiring professionals?
Professionals are certified, insured, and have proper skills to perform fire damage restoration in your Los Gatos home. We also have access to world-class fire restoration equipment and products. Our devoted team aims to serve our customers to meet or exceed their expectations. Immediately after we receive an emergency call, we respond fast to prevent secondary damage.
Why is the odor unbearable, especially in my kitchen?
People store foodstuffs that contain oils and greases such as meat in the kitchen. The fats fuel a fire, creating an oily mist that settles on different surfaces. The extreme temperatures melt the oil and grease, creating an unpleasant smell that hides in appliances, wall cavities, ceilings, and cabinets. Our technicians can use enzyme digesters to remove the protein odors from your kitchen. The enzymes break down insoluble protein molecules into simple substances that bacteria can absorb and digest.
Can your technicians clean the heavy grease in my kitchen?
It isn’t easy to clean grease on the affected surfaces, especially if you do not have the right products. Therefore, it is essential to involve experts to clean such surfaces. We have a wide range of approved products that help us clean and restore various surfaces. We can use an industrial cleaner mixed with warm water to clean multiple surfaces in your kitchen, including:
- Metal air filters
- Range hoods
- Grease traps
How do you clean a ruined ceiling?
The ceiling is the most affected surface during a fire. Smoke and soot settle on the ceiling surface, and when the flames are severe, the ceiling might be damaged extremely. The soot creates a significant dark map that is challenging to clean. Our SERVPRO technicians can use a peroxide active ceiling cleaning product to remove the soot and smoke residues on the surface. We can also use the product on porous surfaces that can withstand cleaning with water-based solutions.
For effective fire damage restoration, call SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno at (408) 600-2020. We have the skill and resources to restore your property to its pre-misfortunate state within a brief period. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
More about Los Gatos.
What Are the Main Objectives of Professional Flood Recovery?
We know the steps to get your Los Gatos home back from Flood damage. Give us a call today, We are always available.
When flooding occurs in your Los Gatos home, we can employ several tasks and equipment to make it "Like it never even happened."
Flooding can become one of the most challenging disasters for property owners to address in their Los Gatos homes. While it might be desirable to overcome these conditions on your own, this is not always possible without the direct intervention and actions of our SERVPRO professionals. With emergencies like penetrating water, there are multiple strategies for minimizing the ultimate damage through mitigation solutions such as water removal, cleaning, and content recovery.
Because flood damage in Los Gatos homes could mean multiple conditions, the restoration and recovery of these disasters must begin immediately. We have a substantial roster of water restoration technicians accredited through standard-setting firms like the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the American Bio Recovery Association (ABRA). With this extensive training and experience in the field, we can overcome many of the initial hurdles that threaten area houses from the onset of floodwater penetration.The main objectives of responding technicians include:
- Extraction – This specific effort focuses on removing surface water pooling throughout the property, trapped water in porous materials, or the standing water that can be as deep as several feet in specific flooding occurrences.
- Cleaning – Flooding can leave your home in desperate need of thorough cleaning, even when contaminants are not a concern. We have experienced cleaning technicians ready to respond, from residues and debris removal to help your home through each of these phases.
- Content Management – In many ways, the items and personal belongings in your house can be as valuable and meaningful as the structure itself. We have several methods of protecting your possessions.
- Drying – As with all water loss scenarios, even various flooding conditions, drying is the backbone of returning the property to its preloss state.
What Is the Most Efficient Extraction Approach?
Water removal is an evolving situation, so the tools that get used to address this condition must meet the current threat. While we have many extraction tools in our extensive recovery inventory, choosing the right one of these options makes mitigation and, ultimately, restoration more efficient and cost-effective for the customer. We have a wide range of capabilities, from handheld units that can move from one damaged area to another to outdoor machines running off a truck engine that can pull water from a property at a forceful 300 psi. Some of the typical options we choose among for extraction include:
What Areas Need to be Cleaned?
Cleaning is an essential step after a flood loss. Natural flooding amplifies this need, as there is an added threat of contaminations like bacteria, sewage, or viral pathogens that could have entered in with the rising waters. When contamination is not a threat, there are still many areas that need to get thoroughly cleaned throughout the property, including spaces where controlled demolition was necessary, carpets held water, residues were left behind on surfaces and other situations.
What Happens to My Belongings?
Content management is one of the most critical services that our SERVPRO team offers after any loss incident, as all disasters that impact your home could have a detrimental effect on your possessions. In the case of flooding, several unique threats could destroy your belongings, including foul odors, water damage, and surface staining. Based on the severity of the damage and what our initial inspection and scoping of the property determines, we have several potential approaches to help us determine what is best for exposed contents. We offer solutions for:
- On-Site Relocation
- On-Site Cleaning and Recovery
- Off-Site Cleaning, Recovery, and Storage
How Can My Home Get Dry After Widespread Flood Loss?
Drying your property is not a one-size-fits-all solution after a widespread water loss emergency. Even with the bulk of the water damage resolved through effective extraction and content management steps, improper drying can allow for secondary harmful effects like mold colonies to develop. We utilize many tools and are careful about their placement to maximize their output and performance in the drying zones. This continual monitoring shows when these units should get moved or positioned in more damaged areas of the structure.
Flooding can be a challenging obstacle for even our certified and experienced SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno team. We have a fast response and extensive inventory of recovery tools to help your property however it needs after a flood loss. We are ready to respond 24/7 when you call (408) 600-2020.
Can I Call the Pros at Any Time for Fire Damage Help in Los Gatos?
We are available 24/7 for emergency cleanup and restoration.
The SERVPRO Fire Damage Crew is Available 24/7 to Come to Your Los Gatos Home
It often feels overwhelming and hopeless when your Los Gatos home is involved in a fire. Whether you had a small kitchen fire or something on a larger scale, it is nice to know that you have help when you need it. SERVPRO wants you to know that we have technicians ready to go 24/7, and we can have a crew at your property in as little as four hours or less. Our professional advice and restoration techniques prevent damage and bring your home back to preloss conditions faster.
Is There Anything I Can Do Until the Fire Restoration Crew Arrives?
Until SERVPRO arrives to help with your fire damage in Los Gatos, it is vital that you do not enter your home until the first responders deem the structure safe. If you are able to enter before our arrival and you are advised it is okay to do so, getting the air moving with open windows and ceiling fans is an excellent way to start. Rest assured that once we arrive, our team works fast to quickly assess the damage to your home so that we may put the best plan into action. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster, and you can count on us to follow all the steps for proper mitigation and restoration efforts.
Won’t Grime and Soot Get Tracked Throughout My Interior?
Something our technicians are diligent about is ensuring that we limit the potential for tracking from the fire loss zones into other areas of the house. Soot particles and residue stain household textiles and carpets quickly because of the nature of the oily base. We take a variety of measures to limit the loss and potential damage from debris moving throughout the interior, including:
• All technicians wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) as well as foot coverings to inhibit tracking.
• Total removal of soot and debris before any cleaning or deodorizing takes place.
• The use of dry sponges as well as industrial-strength vacuums with specialized attachments that facilitate easy removal of soot particles rather than embedding them further into fabrics.
What Can Be Done About Odors from Fire Damage?
Odors linger after a fire, which can be stronger depending on the types of materials involved. If burnt drywall, plastics, electrical components, and other materials send particles throughout your ventilation system, the odors are tough to tackle. However, we have IICRC-certified technicians ready to eliminate odors and keep particles from spreading into other areas of your home. We have a variety of deodorizing solutions we can add to any fire damage restoration project, including:
• Air scrubbers with powerful HEPA filtration
• Anti-microbials registered by the EPA
• Odor counteractant beads
• Ultra-low volume (ULV) and thermal fogging systems
Our crew formulates a plan using a combination of these methods and high-powered fans to facilitate odor removal while also drastically improving the air quality within the home.
Will All the Items Touched by Smoke and Soot Need to be Thrown Away?
The skilled technicians on your fire restoration job understand just how fast a home’s contents can become damaged to the point that they are no longer salvageable. To keep this from happening, we earmark items for removal or pack-out to be transported to our nearby facility where they are protected during the cleaning process. The crew carefully packs each item and safely boxes them up, cataloging everything to keep a record.
While at our facility, we have a broad range of specialty cleaning methods that allow us to remove belongings damaged by soot and smoke. The ultrasonic cleaning tank allows for items to be submerged where vibrations create thousands of tiny bubbles to gently jostle the soot particles lose. Items that respond well to ultrasonic cleaning methods include:
• A variety of other hard materials
We always scrutinize each item before any cleaning methods to ensure they can handle the process. After everything has been cleaned up and dried, they are stored in our warehouse with a climate-controlled interior. Everything is logged with a QR code to make it easy to access by our technicians or our customers.
Once your fire restoration project comes to an end, everything is thoroughly cleaned and deodorized to ensure no foul odors linger. We also use specialized moisture detection tools to ensure that no moisture lingers from the water used to extinguish the flames. Should soot and smoke have traveled through your HVAC system, our crew has unique methods for sealing that keep the particles from leaving any trace of the fire. Everything gets done so that your home is just “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno is here when you need us for prompt, reliable fire damage services. Call (408) 600-2020 to have a crew deployed to your location in as little as four hours or less. We are available 24/7 for emergency cleanup and restoration.
My Kitchen Was Flooded When a Pipe Burst – What Happens Next?
After your home suffers any type of flood damage, you need a team of professionals to assist you. Call SERVPRO right away! We are always available.
SERVPRO's Los Gatos Team of Experts Provide Emergency Mitigation for Water Removal with the Right Equipment to Get the Job Done Quickly and Professionally
In any flooding crisis, immediate water extraction is the main focus. First, our water damage technicians assess the situation and determine a course of action. Then they will bring in the proper equipment needed to deal with the water loss in your Los Gatos home.
What type of water extraction equipment gets used?
Fast mitigation to avoid things such as foul odors, deterioration of building materials or mold growth is crucial. The type of equipment used to handle water removal in your Los Gatos kitchen will depend on the extensiveness of the flooding. Some of the things we will look for are:
- Floor Damage – Is your floor hardwood, carpet, or linoleum? Is the substrate damaged?
- Hidden Water – water can hide in interstitial spaces, crawl spaces, stairwells, and HVAC systems
- Ceiling Damage – Does your kitchen have a level below it that could cause damage to the ceiling?
- Walls or Drywall – Was the water loss severe enough to affect those areas?
Getting the Job Done with The Right Equipment
SERVPRO has the water extraction tools required for your specific situation. Depending on the extensiveness and the location of the water damage, the following may be used:
- Portable Pumps – A portable extraction system often works best in single room flooding.
- Truck Mounted Pumps – Rooms holding high amounts of water can require heavy duty pump systems.
- Portable Submersible Pumps – Often used when water is over 2" and the water is clean.
- Rover – A highly maneuverable water extraction system that uses the technician's body weight to "push" the water out.
- Squeegee – Used on hard flooring with either a truck-mounted or portable pump.
- Carpet Wand – Used on carpeting with either a truck-mounted or portable pump.
The job doesn't end with just the right water extraction tools. We also use air movers, dehumidifiers, and monitoring tools to make sure your kitchen cleanup is "Like it never even happened."
If you have a flooding problem, call SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno at (408) 600 – 2020. We are Faster To Any Size Disaster.
See more about Los Gatos
Should I Wet or Dry Clean My Walls After a Fire in My Los Gatos Home?
SERVPRO Says Protect your Los Gatos Home from fires by installing smoke detectors--or call us for cleanup and restoration
SERVPRO Fire Restoration Specialists Assess the Conditions of Your Home to Determine the Appropriate Cleaning Method
Even the smallest fire in Los Gatos can cause significant damage to your walls and ceilings. Before you immediately start washing your walls, it is vital to determine the best cleaning method for your particular situation. If your fire consisted mostly of natural materials like paper or wood, the smoke residue is generally dry, while synthetic materials produce wet residue, requiring a different cleaning technique. It is also entirely possible that the fire may consist of more than one type of residue.
What is the Difference Between Wet and Dry Cleaning Methods?
SERVPRO Technicians Use Both Methods to Remove Smoke Residue
You may encounter both wet and dry smoke residues when dealing with fire damage in your Los Gatos home. Just as the names indicate, wet cleaning requires the use of liquid to remove the residue, and dry cleaning implements the use of vacuums and sometimes dry sponges on porous surfaces.
What Does the Dry-Cleaning Method Entail?
- Dry smoke often does not stain as deeply as wet smoke, but it can cause more damage because dry smoke fires are usually hotter.
- Dry cleaning uses less aggressive methods, such as vacuuming.
- Technicians use dry sponges to remove residue from porous surfaces.
Wet Should I Know About Wet Cleaning?
- Wet cleaning has three steps: wash, rinse, dry.
- It is essential to test a small spot on the wall to make sure you are choosing the right type of cleaning solution and technique.
- Technicians should use a towel to apply the cleaning solution, moving in one direction only.
With both types of cleaning, it is important to protect your furniture by covering it. It is also critical to clean the ceilings first to avoid having to clean the walls twice. Sometimes, when the residue causes deep stains, technicians may choose to restore the walls by painting them.
For assistance after a fire, contact SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno at (408) 600-2020.
Help! Who Can Perform Water Removal for My Los Gatos Office Space?
When your office refrigerator is leaking, water damage can quickly escalate. Contact SERVPRO 24/7 for your emergency.
SERVPRO Specialists Handle Commercial Water Removal for Los Gatos Businesses
A pipe leak, sprinkler malfunction, or refrigerator leak are all it takes to saturate commercial spaces and render them unusable. Without fast action, Los Gatos business owners can lose both time and money on costly repairs and lost revenue.
When you need fast-acting commercial water removal for Los Gatos businesses, SERVPRO technicians are ready to provide water damage extraction, sanitation, drying, and deodorization 24/7. This Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-certified franchise is prepared to help you get back to business quickly and safely.
What to Avoid When Confronted With Commercial Water Damage
- If electrical outlets or wiring have been affected by water, avoid power sources, and consult with a professional about turning off your power. If you are leasing your office space, contact the property owner immediately.
- Rudimentary drying with fans may help a little with drying, but the moist air circulated by fans can potentially create secondary damages in your space. SERVPRO’s drying equipment both pulls moisture out of surfaces and removes it from the air.
- Do not delay in dealing with water damage, as it can lead to mold growth and structural concerns in as little as 48 hours. Faster mitigation means fewer losses and costly repairs.
SERVPRO Restores Your Office Space
Vinyl flooring in an office break room can delaminate after water exposure from a refrigerator leak. While these tiles may require removal, SERVPRO techs can often salvage drywall that has been saturated by a leaky supply line. If more thorough structural repairs are needed after mitigation, technicians can address this for you by hanging new drywall, repainting, and installing new flooring.
SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno provides emergency-response mitigation service that is Faster to Any Size Disaster. Call (408) 600-2020 to start the cleanup process 24/7, including weekends and holidays.
Click here for more information about Los Gatos.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Los Gatos, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno today at (408) 600-2020 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.