I Need to Handle the Fire Damage in My Property After a Kitchen Fire. Where Do I Begin?
Start by Contacting SERVPRO Professionals to Perform Fire Damage Restoration in Your Los Gatos Residence
A fire can leave you wondering how to begin restoring your Los Gatos residence. Thankfully, the restoration professionals from SERVPRO can help you get your property to its pre-emergency state. During the years we have been in business, we have restored thousands of homes to their former glory.
What’s the benefit of hiring professionals?
Professionals are certified, insured, and have proper skills to perform fire damage restoration in your Los Gatos home. We also have access to world-class fire restoration equipment and products. Our devoted team aims to serve our customers to meet or exceed their expectations. Immediately after we receive an emergency call, we respond fast to prevent secondary damage.
Why is the odor unbearable, especially in my kitchen?
People store foodstuffs that contain oils and greases such as meat in the kitchen. The fats fuel a fire, creating an oily mist that settles on different surfaces. The extreme temperatures melt the oil and grease, creating an unpleasant smell that hides in appliances, wall cavities, ceilings, and cabinets. Our technicians can use enzyme digesters to remove the protein odors from your kitchen. The enzymes break down insoluble protein molecules into simple substances that bacteria can absorb and digest.
Can your technicians clean the heavy grease in my kitchen?
It isn’t easy to clean grease on the affected surfaces, especially if you do not have the right products. Therefore, it is essential to involve experts to clean such surfaces. We have a wide range of approved products that help us clean and restore various surfaces. We can use an industrial cleaner mixed with warm water to clean multiple surfaces in your kitchen, including:
- Metal air filters
- Range hoods
- Grease traps
How do you clean a ruined ceiling?
The ceiling is the most affected surface during a fire. Smoke and soot settle on the ceiling surface, and when the flames are severe, the ceiling might be damaged extremely. The soot creates a significant dark map that is challenging to clean. Our SERVPRO technicians can use a peroxide active ceiling cleaning product to remove the soot and smoke residues on the surface. We can also use the product on porous surfaces that can withstand cleaning with water-based solutions.
For effective fire damage restoration, call SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno at (408) 600-2020. We have the skill and resources to restore your property to its pre-misfortunate state within a brief period. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
More about Los Gatos.